Saturday, June 9, 2012

OIKOS2012 ! ♥

Okay! Here are some pictures from the camp. Enjoy! ^^


In the car!! We're on the way to the hotel. Still a really long way to go~ (:
Basically, because we went by car and not bus with the rest of the church, we have alot of spare time to we just went shopping around Jonker Street and other places. This is a picture of Grace, Keane and me on the trishaw! It's my first time and it's really really fun! Isn't the trishaw pretty? ^^

This is the day view and night view of the ferris wheel and the river from my hotel room. Compare them! :D The night view is really beautiful right? ^^


And here's the day view and night view of the clock tower or whatever you call it from my hotel room too! I LOVE the night view. HEHE. I call it the 'Mini Ben' which is inspired from the 'Big Ben' in London. Hahaha! It chimes every hour and it's really cool too! (;
On the third day, my friends and i went shopping and i bought these keychains for my other friends in school! It's from a shop name 'Home Sweet Home'. There are many cute and pretty things! And the names are hand-written ON THE SPOT! Pretty isn't it? xoxo.
And THIS! It's my camp lifegroup(: It's really fun interacting, praying and doing discussions with them! Made lots of new friends too~ JOHN 13:34 ♥


And this is all i have! ^^ Shall update someday again~ Have a great day ahead(;

No comments:

Post a Comment