Tuesday, June 5, 2012

June Hols! :D

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating in a while. I just wasn't in the mood. Forgive me for that >< Anyways, in Singapore, it's the June holidays now!~ I'm sure everyone is planning on a vacation or whatsoever~ Haha! But also, it's absolutely NOT a holiday for the 4E5NA students because they're all busy preparing for their O's! Can you believe how stressful it can get especially when it's holiday but you can't get to rest? WOW. I don't think i can survive, do you? Well oh well, i'll be going through the same thing next year!! AHHHHH! I can't bring myself to imagine this! And so, i have to use this holiday wisely. But even though it's a holiday i have assignments too! WHAT IS THIS. Don't teachers get the meaning of 'holiday'?? They should seriously check out the dictionary. Agree? Anyways, i'll be going to Malacca, Malaysia tomorrow for my church camp! Really excited. It's 4D3N and i can't wait! (:(: But before i go, i still have LOADS to update you guys about and after i'm back, i'll be back with more^^ Stay tuned! xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment