Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Young Engineers Award (YEA)

On 31 May and 1 June, I have this course at Singapore Polytechnic(SP) for my Young Engineers Award (YEA). This is the Silver stage. My whole class passed the Bronze test and this course is to determine if we pass Silver and if we can proceed to Gold. I heard that not everyone and proceed to Gold. Even if you passed Silver already, you can only get to Gold if you are recommended. Is that 'Wow'? Haha, i guess. Anyways, there are 4 different types of engineering courses we can choose from. There is: Computer Engineering, Aerospace Electronics, Basic Electronics and Clean Energy. They have different dates for each courses respectively, so due to other activities and such, my friends and I have decided to take on the Aerospace Electronics course. It's really a great experience and we get to do some hands-on activities like soldering or making a plane and see whose plane can hit the bull's-eye and etc. It's really cool! (: But the thing is that i wonder if i can pass Silver, get recommended and proceed to Gold. It's hard, so i'll pray hard^^ But i know that Gold isn't easy either. But if i pass Gold, i can get a scholarship in SP! Cool right? (; That's why... But yeah, I guess we'll just have to wait and see? ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment