Tuesday, May 15, 2012

MOVIE?? (;

Hello Blogwalkerz! Once again, we've met. HAHA! Okay, i'm mad. But yeah, just wanna update some random stuffs like....... I just had my 5 stations-NAPFA today and it was like shit? LOL. But i'm sooooo glad that it's already over! And now, after i update this post, i'm gonna dress up and go on a movie date with........................... MY DADDY!! <3 Isn't it sweet? ^^ Have any of you guys went on a movie date with your parents before? Well, this is my second time. Hehe. I'm sure many of you must be wondering what movie i'm gonna watch and i'm telling you now that i'm gonna watch The Avengers!! :D So looking forward to it! And i guess on friday i'm gonna watch Dark Shadows with two lovies--Erlly and Jocelyn<3 Alright, I guess this is about it! The next post will most probably be about The Avengers! (; Have a great day ahead! xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment