Thursday, May 17, 2012

Suggestions?? (Don't be alarm with the colour. It's just urgent)

Hey guys, i need some suggestions for somethings. You see, i don't really promote my blog and not a lot of people actually bother to read some of my posts. And don't even bother about commenting on it. But recently, i've thought about something. But i need some feedback too. It's about giving the people who read my blog a name. As in, to give MY blogwalkers a name. Like you know in recent posts, I just keep saying "Hey Blogwalkerz" Like that. Isn't "Blogwalkerz" a little bit old fashion and........... has no originality? I do think so. Hmm.... So i really need some suggestions to get a name! Oh gosh. It's harder than giving babies their names! Hahaha! But yeah, maybe i can consult some of my friends and make a poll for it or something? Alright(; Please really really do feel free to drop me some comments about this. I need it a lot! Or maybe if you have some friends with lots of ideas, maybe i can use some help? ^^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment