Friday, May 18, 2012

Looking back.....

Honestly, sometimes i will just take a few minutes to scroll back to the older posts of my blog and read them. If you compare them like by the use of language and stuffs, and some contents, i really brings back some really awesome memories for the past 2 years. And now, i'm like stressing over studies and stuffs. I feel like i've gotten more mature.... Maybe not that much but compared to last time it's obviously a lot! And the truth is, i actually wanted to delete this blog and create another one. But this blog has so much memories that i couldn't bear to delete it. So, i can tell that this blog can really mean a lot to me. And of course, my life is so much better now than it was when i was 11 or 12. I guess the worst time of my life was when i was 12. Cyber-bullied, no true friends and all... It all just sucks. Until i get to secondary school, where i meet new friends, friends that i can trust so much more than those in my primary school. Studies have improved, and still getting to know more and more friends. How cool is that?! Like yeah... Haha! So... Just some random thought to share before i go to sleep? ^^ Okayy. Nitenite(; xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment