Saturday, May 19, 2012

CAMP!

My camp is coming...... I don't know why but i just don't have the YAY-CAMP-IS-COMING feel.. And my camp is at this unknown place called Tanjong Piai at Johor. Well, my fren's been there... And i'll be there for 3 days and 2 nights! Exciting? I don't know.It's from next Monday to Wednesday. And i've only gotten th packing list yesterday.. And until today, i didn't even bother to look at it! And i'm going shopping later, probably after i upload this and i'll head out to Square2 to look for my mom and wait for my dad. Yeah. So that's about it. So i just wanna say that i won't be able to update you guys until either when i get back from camp on Wednesday or maybe Thursday. And for some info, some of the activities i'm gonna do there is: Paintball, Tree-climbing, Jetty-jump, Flying fox and many others!! But the sad news is, i might not be able to do the wet activities because of you know.... #Girlproblems? Lol. So yup! Only gonna update on wed or thurs. I don;t think i have time tomorrow because i'll be busy packing my stuffs for camp and i have to go to church! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment