Thursday, May 17, 2012

The Avengers.




Ohyeahhh. Yes, that's it. I've finally caught it. Haha! But i actually watched it yesterday but i just didn't have the time to update the blog. So sorry. But well, yeah. And i just wanna say that this movie is really AWESOME! It's like, even if you don't know anything about The Avengers and you're not a fan, you will still fall in love with it when you watch it. (Just like what happened to me) LOL. Alright, so i actually went to Cathay in Causeway point to watch it with my dad. I was supposed to watch Avengers on Tuesday with my dad right? But well, we actually had a tiff and so i kinda ignored him >< Yeah. But yesterday, he actually texted me when i'm in school having lesson and asked me if i want to watch it with him that day! Hahahaha! Is it sweet or what? ^^ And it all went on smoothly and the show is really funny too! Make sure you guys catch it because it's really worth it(; And.................. What's next on the list? It's Dark Shadow. The one with Johnny Depp and others(: Gonna watch it tomorrow! Can't wait! Okayokay. Shall talk about it soon. Have a great day ahead! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment