Sunday, November 4, 2012

It's Sunday~

Hey guys! It's definitely rare to see me update on a Sunday. Hehe. Actually I have nothing to update about. Hmm... Or maybe I do. Remember the previous post on "Random updates"? There's this part where I mentioned about some card-making session right? Well, in fact, today is my church's Grandparents' Day/Elderly Day. So actually the cards are made for them. So the youths, went around the sanctuary giving the cards to those who are standing (60 years old and above) and then the preacher blessed them with a prayer and that's it. Haha. Hmm... What more? Hmm... How about i share with you my hairstyle and outfit of the day? ^^
Here's it!
Shall i do some hashtags? HAHAHA. That's what people on Instagram normally do right? xD Let me insert some hashtags then.. Hmm.. #Hairstyle #natural #curls #dress #ootd #floral #prints #pretty OKAY. THAT'S IT. I dont know what to tag about anymore. :P That's all for today. Enjoy! x

No comments:

Post a Comment