Friday, November 2, 2012

[Update] Born on this day ~26 Sept

Here, here. This post is just a continuation or update from my previous previous previous....... the post on 26 September, which is my birthday! Haha! I'm just gonna post pictures of some of the present from my awesome and lovely friends and guess what? Even now, more than one month after my birthday, i'm still getting belated birthday presents! Really love my friends for making my birthday seem so important 

Firstly, this is the latest present i got from MeiXian! My dearest babe!  I really love it. 
And this cute little red bear here is given to me by a group of my awesome classmates! Let me name them.... JiaQian, Sneha, Felicia, ShiKai, Jolyn Tan, Darren and Chongmin! Thanks so much for this cute red bear. And just for extra info, this bear was really pathetic in class because it got raped by many people. To put it in simpler terms, everyone is fighting over it. :P

As you can see here in this two pictures, there are lots of random stuffs and you can observe that majority of it is chocolates. Yes. I LOVE CHOCOLATES. You got it. But there are also other really useful and cute presents as well as cards from friends! That was the best day ever 
AND WITH THIS I JUST WANNA SAY THANKS AGAIN TO EVERYONE WHO WISHED ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN PERSON, ON TWITTER OR FACEBOOK. AND EVEN EMAIL! GOD BLESS~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment