Tuesday, June 5, 2012

RADCON2012 ♥♥♥

THIS IS IT! RADCON12 IS SOMETHING THAT YOU NEVER WANT TO MISS! I know i'm a bit late but well, basically, it's aka Radical Conference 2012. It took place from 31 May to 2 June. It's a conference held by the Church of Singapore(Bukit Timah) where surprisingly, is a church where many Unitians(Students from Unity Secondary School. We call ourselves that^^) go to! :D I was invited by my friends and REALLY. It's AWESOME. I can't describe how good it is with words! It's a place where you can get set free, experience God and let the Holy Spirit fill you! No one walks out of that conference unchanged and dull. Trust me. It's simply the love of God. I even bought all the CDs of the sermons! There's a total of 8 sessions and i bought them all(:(: The sermons are by Pastor Mark Varghuese and Pastor Reggie Dabbs! They're just so awesome and their sermons are just............ WOW. It's already been 3 days since the end of the conference and guess what? My RADCON mode is still ON! The praise and worship, sermons and everything! It's just so amazing! The love of God.♥ I have photos to share too! ^^
From left: Cynthia, Jocelyn, Cherilyn, Me^^ and En Lin

IT'S UNITY@RADCON!! WOOHOO~ :D

HAHAHA! It's cool right! ^^ Enjoy your day everyone! God Bless~ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment