Tuesday, May 3, 2011

New stuffs!!:))

I realised that my blog is rilly boring...so maybe i shld rewind it a little and share some photos!! I'll start with my youth group first. It's all taken in 2010.
This is my youth group - MSF. (mustard seed fellowship)
 

Few of us went swimming at some1's condo:)
Cool effect:D
Before bathing, the girls went to the Jacuzzi and had some fun with other little kids:)) It's so hot!
This was taken on Gaius's bdae:) in church. Look at wad Shawn is doing to th baby's hand!! Poor Fanny:( 
Next up! Port Dickson!
Shoppin in Malacca!!
                                                              hahas.
Nxt stop, Life in school!
Lols. Old frens.

Alene and me!

Steph and me!

BFFs!!
This is all for my album!! Will share more nxt time!! Luv ya'll♥

No comments:

Post a Comment